Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photography Challenge Day #2 - What I Wore Today

This one was hard for me.  I tried a few things and don't love any.  Since I'm struggling to pick one, I'm just gonna post two:

Halloween toes and PANTS!  (This was a few days ago.  Even though Halloween is in a few days, today was still WAY too hot for pants.  I miss pants.)


I love the back on this shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to force myself to practice taking photos a little more, so I'll be posting for this 30 Day Photography Challege even though the "official" challenge is over.  Posts may or may not be daily.

My rules for my self are:
1 - Take everything in manual mode
2 - No post-processing, only SOOC

1 comment:

Liz H. said...

so did you set up a tripod to take a picture of your back? well done. i like it!