Friday, September 7, 2007

Ah, the Wisdom of Children

Claire's first day of preschool was yesterday. She had SO much fun. She won't stop talking about it. It makes me so happy that she's enjoying it so much. (Nevermind the fact that I got to go shopping with only Scott in tow and found two, yes count them, two pairs of shoes for me on sale and three polos for Scott for 99 cents each!!! M gave me mad props for being the "alpha gatherer.")

There is, however, one part of Claire's play-by-play recap of preschool that keeps making me want to laugh my guts out even though I've heard it about ten times. It's very hard to keep a straight face as I gently correct her mispronunciation. Claire keeps telling us all about how they had "Arts and Craps" time at preschool. I think she shows a wisdom beyond her years...

2 comments:

Janssen said...

Ha! I'm so with her. .. they usually are "craps."

Jules said...

Haha! I love the things that kids say!!