Thursday, September 13, 2007

Exercise Your Right to Vote

For those of you who haven't already excitedly emailed me about it, go check this out! I've been selected for Whoorl's Hair Thursday this week. Go vote - not for something worthwhile and meaningful, but for the future of my hairstyle. (This poll however is not a binding contract. I'm not sure I can afford our new mortgage and the maintenence of the red highlights that seem to be winning.)

I'm excited. Now if I could only get on again with option 2 - what if I want to try to go wavy/curly despite my inability to figure out what to do with the top part of my hair while the ends are all crazy and curly. Taking suggestions...

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Seriously, this was the highlight of my day!

Anonymous said...

Yay - I voted for #2! (I thought #1 was nice, but #2 has more layers so it pops more and seems less "styled.")

Kristi said...

Hey Gretchen, have you ever tried using a diffuser? I don't have one, but it seems like it does good at making straight hair curly and curly hair curlier. I think they are pretty cheap and you just stick 'em on the end of your blow dryer. I have the same problem as you, the top two inches of my hair don't curl (I call it triangle head syndrome). I have just tried to do funky stuff with bobby pins to give the perception that it is curly all over. Though apparently my bobby pins look like insects because I can't tell you how many people have picked them out of my hair for me :). Anyway, I want to see you try curly! It's definitely a low maintenance way to go in TX.

Ralphie said...

You So Totally Rock!