Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do YOUR Parents Ever Make You Feel Like a Boring Old Fart?

My mom and dad drove from Idaho (where my dad was on a business trip) down to Las Vegas to meet up with my sister, her husband, and his family for Thanksgiving. I wish I could have been there too. My dad took some awesome photos of their trip though.

Well, I said they drove, but I guess I really mean "rode":

Here is my dad's bike.
It's hard to fathom just how huge this thing is in the photo, but trust me. Gargantuan.


My kids totally have typical grandparents, right?
Here is my mom on her bike.
(Doesn't this photo just scream, "I don't need no stinkin' doilies.")

And isn't this photo cool?

Betcha thought I meant photos of being at Thanksgiving with friends and family. No no. My dad sent photos of their motorcycle trip only.

Seriously, I love my parents.

3 comments:

meleah said...

Wow, how cool. Do they have walkie talkie type things in their helmets so they can talk to each other too. That looks like a really good time!!

Kristi said...

Wow! I thought my mom was cool because she listens to metallica. She still drives a grandma car though. I want to meet your parents!

Pickles and Dimes said...

How cool are your parents? Those photos are awesome.