Friday, March 29, 2013

Photography Challenge Day #19 - Something Orange

Remember back when I was working through that photo challenge? Well, technically I never stopped. I just took a really long hiatus.

In fact, as I was processing some old photos I found one I took for the challenge and never got around to posting.

So here you go:


And yes, that's a pumpkin from Halloween. So now you know how old the photo is. Oops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to force myself to practice taking photos a little more, so I'll be posting for this 30 Day Photography Challenge even though the "official" challenge is over.  However, posts are definitely not daily.

My rules for my self are:
1 - Take everything in manual mode
2 - No post-processing, only SOOC

No comments: