Thursday, May 6, 2010

Did I Mention We ALSO Got a New Roof Installed Today?

We've had a lot going on. My sister, her husband, and their baby moved in with us about a week ago. So helping them get settled is pretty much taking up all my spare time lately.

Fortunately, we've had our minivan to help cart most of their stuff over to their storage locker. And speaking of my love/hate relationship with my Toyota Sienna, if you haven't already seen this one, you definitely should watch the "Swagger Wagon" music video from Toyota:





3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen that video and I'm CRACKING UP here! I also have a love a Sienna- I KNEW it was cool. :)

Kelly M said...

That was supposed to say "have and love"

Corinda said...

I had not seen that one. Thanks for sharing. I'm simultaneously eager yet loathing the day when we will invest in a mini-van.