Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Truly a "Gag" Gift

On our way to visit M's family over Christmas, we stopped for lunch at a Burger King.  It's been a long time since I went to one, and the last few times I've been, they certainly didn't have any of those fabulous crowns I so loved when I was growing up.  But this Burger King did!  We gave the kids all crowns and they had a blast, but M was kind enough to pick up a special one just for me:


Let me tell you, this baby looks great worn backwards as you drive across Mississippi.  You see, wearing it backwards makes it cool.  (Trust me, cuz clearly I KNOW "cool.")

M kept asking me what I was going to do if I got pulled over wearing that thing.  I told him I'd probably get pulled over BECAUSE I was wearing that thing.  But I don't know anyone in Mississippi, so it was worth the risk just to watch him squirm.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is freaking hilarious. I knew there was a reason I wanted to be friends with you. We should be BFFs. LOL