Friday, November 23, 2012

We're Outta Here!

In honor of our 10 year anniversary that we had in August, we're leaving on Sunday for a cruise. I am INSANELY excited.

Bragging begins here: 7 nights to the Caribbean. Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica via Royal Caribbean. Leaving out of Galveston. Balcony room!

We are very fortunate to have my mom living near by, so she will be watching our kids. My mom is a life saver. M and I REALLY need this break.

So here's to 7 days with M!  No kids.  No house cleaning. No cooking dinner.  No homework help.  No getting kids ready for bed.  No reminding kids what they need to be doing every 15 seconds. No church responsibilities.

I swear we could be going to a shack as long as these conditions are met, so the cruise/Caribbean part is just icing on the cake. Very delicious icing.

1 comment:

Corinda said...

That is awesome! Have fun!